Saturday, July 25, 2020

Iowa in the Summer 🌽

Our first full day in the States - Iowa, to be specific - was the 4th of July!

We got to celebrate outside with my parents, sisters’ families, aunt, uncle & cousins! We spent the day eating, swimming, and sleeping when possible - and that’s what we did almost every day during our 3 wonderful weeks in Iowa!!

My siblings and I all have had a baby since we were last together last summer - bringing the total of grandkids to 19 for my parents! Sadly, we weren’t able to see Shea and his family this summer, but we kept busy with RyAnne and Shannon’s kids! Baseball games, home nail salon, and homemade Happy Joe’s - in addition to a baptism, a graduation party, and many birthday parties filled our family agenda. My sisters and I even got to go out to lunch with my mom - with only two of the babies - which was such a gift!

It’s always hard to leave, but we’re so glad we get to visit!












































































No comments:

Post a Comment