Tuesday, January 24, 2017

26 Weeks :)

Baby boy update time!

We had my 26 week check-up today and the baby is looking good and healthy!



You have five check-ups with your OBGYN here.  This was my third appointment.  So far each one has included an ultrasound (and you're sent home with one picture).  So that's been fun to see the baby so much!  

I'll meet with my OBGYN two more times (at 30 weeks and 36 weeks) and then it's onto weekly visits at the hospital.  My OBGYN will not be the doctor delivering the baby.  Whoever is the on-call doctor at the hospital will, after I accomplish the labor part with midwives (and no epidural!) -- at least this is what I've been told so far.

Here's a picture of me and the baby bump today!  If you doubt how big the "bump" is getting - check out that shadow behind me....he's definitely growing in there!  The doctor said he's 800 grams.  (I just looked it up and that's 1.7 lbs :)  I'd tell you my weight in kilograms, but I don't want you going and looking it up in pounds... ;)


In other news, it's cold and snowy here!  I think there was 2 feet of snow in our backyard when we returned from the cruise!


This past weekend, we hit the slopes with our favorite people...nun other than the TOR Sisters!  (OK - I already used this joke on Instagram, but it was worth the repeat :)


The RAs are here and the rest of the students arrive this Saturday -- we're excited for the semester to begin!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment